The School of Journalism and Mass Communications of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki offers six (6) studentships, which are to be awarded, up to two for each of the following three pathways of its year-long, English language graduate program M.A. in Digital Media, Communication and Journalism: i. Digital Media, Culture and Communication ii. European Journalism iii. Risk Communication and Crisis Journalism.
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of the applicants’ documented need for financial assistance and their academic achievement in their Bachelor Degree. Applicants, holding a degree in Journalism/Communications/Political/Economic or European Studies, must already have been accepted to the course and, in addition, submit from 15 of July till 15 of August 2017 the following:
- Application/Personal Statement for the financial aid scholarship
- Certified copy of Bachelor Degree (official translation attached in Greek)
- Copy of passport or National ID (for Greek citizens)
- Copy of a prior year income tax return (only for Greek citizens)
- Certification of family status (only for Greek citizens)
- Any additional documentation proving financial straits or unemployment (official translation attached in Greek).
The names of those selected will be announced till the 1st of September, 2017.
For info/submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information about the program visit: http://media.jour.auth.gr/
- Application Form (Word Format, PDF format)
- Studentships announcement (English)
- Studentships announcement (Greek)